Средняя скорость 7084 Kb/s
Karbonn A2 IMEI Repair Done With File Explorer — Android IMEI Repair — WWW.FREECOMPUTERTRICKS.IN
- If you format the phone then you may loose your IMEI
- If you do a hard reset, in some cases you may loose the IMEI
- Due to any other software problem on the Phone
- First your phone must be rooted
- Now extract the Sn_gen.zip and run the application on computer ( It’s a chines version)
- Put the phone IMEI No in the box and click on the ??MP0B_001?? Button
- On the same folder you will get a MP0B_001 file ( This is the IMEI file for the phone)
- Copy this file on SD Card and put is on the Karbonn A2
- Install Root Explorer.apk on the phone and open it
- Copy the MP0B_001 file from the SD Card to /data/nvram/md/NVRAM/NVD_IMEI/
- It will ask to overwrite Click YES
- Then Set the Permissions to RW (Read and Write) and Restart the Mobile
- That’s all Now your Karbonn A2 has the IMEI No ( To check you can dial *#06# on the phone)
I am a Blogger, Web Designer, Photoshop Designer, System Administrator and Mobile Technician and my websites/blogs are Free Computer Tricks, Mobile Flash Files and Genius Telecom. Here is to share the tutorials and knowledge about Mobile Phones, Android, Mobile Repair, Blogging, Windows and all other technical issues & solutions with you through the Networked World of the Internet. If you like my Post and Solution please follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter.
its not working
It’s 100% Tested and Working.
The process is first Root the phone the follow the procedure above, if the phone is not successfully rooted it may not work.